Friday, July 24, 2009

Internet ku... Rumah ku...

Hi guys... GOOD MORNING!!!

In this beautiful morning...

aduiina puitis betul bah ayat2... XD No! really... it's seriously dramatic if you can see my room now... OK let me try to paint the scenery for you... OK..

Imagine... My room... dark...

The curtains covered 3/4 of the window...

Now imagine rays of radiant morning sunlight flying through the window glasses...

through the lining of the curtains... shier peacefulness


Goshhh the slightest taste of paradise enough to melt the harden heart hmmm... thank you JC


(wish I have my Canon LXR here to record this... huhu T.T!)


Anyway, today i just wanna share some of my cyber cribs to y'all...

1st is my Cyber Condominium... FRIENDSTER

**Click on the pics to get through my cyber home**

to be cont'd...




No comments:

Post a Comment